8.17.2008

Just getting to my last trimester and Baby #4 has been causing quite a bit of mischief lately. I have been finding myself in the kitchen more often than usual- baking bread for the family or testing out new recipes to work off some excess stress.

After recently discovering 101cookbooks.com I now have new fodder for my culinary obsession. Old Fashioned Tapioca speckled with vanilla bean, Zucchini Bread with poppy seeds, crystallized ginger and curry powder or cardamom-spiked Blackberry Limeade..yummm!



It doesn't help that Chris bought 6 lbs of the most delicious organic blueberries for dirt cheap at Whole Foods the other day, which gives me the perfect excuse to make chocolate ganache.. or that Gourmet Magazine just published a mouthwatering cheesecake recipe with minted blackberries.

So you may be seeing more pictures of food than children on this blog for a little while- or just more pictures of children eating food- because heaven knows, if I can bake it they surely will eat it!

No comments: